Re: double linked list question.

>Is there a known problem when removing the first element of a double
>linked list (GList)? I am facing a core dump, when I loop the
>list (after I have removed the first element), something that is not
>happening if I remove the nth element (n != 1).

i think you can assume that there are no such problems GList is such a
fundamental data type in glib and GTK that any such problems would
show themselves all over the place.

did you do the reassignment of the list pointer after the removal ?

eg.

	GList *list;

	list = g_list_append (list, some_ptr);
	list = g_list_append (list, some_other_ptr);
	g_list_remove (list, some_ptr);

	/* oops. should have been :

	   list = g_list_remove (list, some_ptr);
         */