double linked list question.

Hi,

Is there a known problem when removing the first element of a double
linked list (GList)? I am facing a core dump, when I loop the
list (after I have removed the first element), something that is not
happening if I remove the nth element (n != 1).

I can show you my code, if you like. I'm asking, just in case there is
a known issue, or maybe it's better to have a second look in my work. :-)

Regards,
Elias

PS. Please cc me, as I am not subscribed.

--
Elias Athanasopoulos	 | I bet the human brain is |   H.E.P & Apps. Lab.
http://www.uoa.gr/~eatha | a kludge. -Marvin Minsky | University Of Athens