need guidance :)

I have mey menu's setup ( Whew!)
I have my canvas setup so that it will resize with each time window is
resized
I have my status bar connected to the canvas.

What I need to do now it to connect my drawing into it all.

I'm drawing into a pixmap them drawing the picmap to the screen.  Anytime
the screen is resized I destroy the pixmap and redraw it.

I suspect that my expose event should be the event to call after
I've drawn into the pixmap.
>From this It should be that my drawing event should send an expose event
so that my expose event will fire.

DOes any of theis make sense ????

=========+=========+=========+=========+=========+=========+=========+
           /___/
Texas Instruments ASIC Circuit Design Methology Group
Dallas, Texas
214-480-4455
bpatton dal asp ti com