pdq

	Though not a gtk question I received help here getting all the
files downloaded and into place in my red hat linux 6.2 ... for 'pdq'.
Now I am stuck.  I have a HP DeskJet 932C printer.  Supposedly pdq-o-matic
should handle the next step, but I haven't a clue of what I need to do next.
	I hope someone out there can get me up and running in 'pdq'  I've
been working on this for about two weeks ...
	Thanks for any suggestions...

--
Wesd ...in my PRIME year [83 is a prime number.. next prime is 89!]