Re: A2ps

Scherf Andreas a écrit :

> > Hi,
> > is anyboy has done a style sheet for pretty-printing Gnome/Gtk
> > program with a2ps ?
> I think it is better to use gnome-print or creating postscript directly in
> your program. This is easier than changing ascii all the time ...
> For questions about creating postscript files ask me via email ..
>
> MfG
>
> Scherf Andreas
> Mail : scherfa fh-trier de (wwwadmin fh-trier)
> Page : http://www.fh-trier.de/~scherfa
I was thinking that gnome-print was usefull for program written in
gnome.
And me I want pretty print my source code which is wirtten in C with
gnome-libs ?
Am I worng with description of gnome-print and a2ps ?
--
Florent DEVIN, 33 (0)3 20 43 47 30, Fax (33) (0)3 20 43 65 66 (Fax LIFL)
LIFL, Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondamentale de LILLE