Re: problem with gtk_ctree_node_moveto()

Oops, sorry, didn't read the message very carefully.  Since the scrollbars are
being adjusted, this probably isn't the problem.

Is the clist within the ctree getting frozen somewhere?  I don't know if this
would cause the behavior you're seeing but it sounds like it could...

-Josh