Re: File section widget that filters?

	Check out

http://gtkfilesel.sourceforge.net/

	It is a work in progress.  We're hoping to have the code done for
Gtk+ 2.0.

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000, Mark Leisher wrote:

-> I'm looking for a minor variation of the GtkFileSelection widget that supports
-> filtering (i.e. only list files matching the pattern "*.[Gg][Ii][Ff]").  Any
-> suggestions?
->
-> I've looked at the one in GtkExtra and it is more than I'm looking for.
-> Mark Leisher
-> Computing Research Lab            Once you fully apprehend the vacuity of a
-> New Mexico State University       life without struggle, you are equipped
-> Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL             with the basic means of salvation.
-> Las Cruces, NM  88003                            -- Tennessee Williams
->
-> gtk-list mailing list
-> gtk-list@gnome.org