RE: Gdk-CRITICAL message

I have found a solution to my problem!  By connecting to the "changed" signal
from the gtkcombo entry widget instead of the list "selection_changed" signal
the problem has gone away.  It seems to me that the "selection_changed" signal
when emitted from a GTK_COMBO(combo)->list is broken.  Or at least is acting in
a very non-intuitive manner and inconsistently with the implementation of the
"changed" signal emitted from GTK_COMBO(combo)->entry.  IMHO, It seems that a
"destroy" event should not trigger a "selection_changed".

				-- Stupid Genius