RE: Gdk-CRITICAL message

Hmm... I have found that the problem maybe coming from a gtkcombo.  However,
this doesn't make any sense to me.  The only signal the gtkcombo is tied to is
"selection_changed".  Does anyone know if the GTK_COMBO(combo)->list emits a
"selection_change" if it's parent window is destroyed?

				-- Stupid Genius