Re: Widget initialization

I always seem to discover what I want to know mere minutes after posting.

The answer appears to be that if GTK_OBJECT_CONSTRUCTED(obj) returns FALSE,
then the calls to set_arg are being done at creation time.

Sorry about that.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab            Once you fully apprehend the vacuity of a
New Mexico State University       life without struggle, you are equipped
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL             with the basic means of salvation.
Las Cruces, NM  88003                            -- Tennessee Williams