Re: [gtk-list] Still the highspeed pixmap problem !!

Hello Arndt!

In Miércoles 26 Abril 2000 at 14:39, Arndt Schwaiger wrote to
gtk-app-devel-list@redhat.com:

 > As I asked this question before someone said, that my code is perhaps
 > not optimized. But is it generally possible to do the explained job in
 > 0.05 seconds with GTK ?? On my computer ?

    I think that you'd had best do it directly, with some kind of drawable
or so.

    Additionally, it would be good to redraw only the changed pixmaps, so
that at least you get a good speed in some frames.

    Actually, I'm developping an application that has 12 pixmaps, 180x180
pixels each, and scrolling all the pixmaps goes at a very good speed on a
K6-450.

Regards,

Eneko Lacunza
Enlar