Re: [gtk-list] Tree printing

asdfqwert zxcvv wrote:
>    I have to draw a tree (Data Structure :)) on the screen and i wanna know
> what ios the best way to do this using GTK+, i tried a couple widgets, but
> none of them got me the results i need...

Hi, gtk_ctree is the gtk+ tree widget, have you tried playing with it in
testgtk? It's OK for most things.

Failing that, you probably want gnome-canvas. This lets you draw pretty
much anything, and does most of the hard work for you. There's a section
in Havoc's excellent book:

	http://developer.gnome.org/doc/GGAD/cha-canvas.html

John
--
John Cupitt, john.cupitt@ng-london.org.uk, +44 (0)20 7747 2570
VASARI Lab, The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N 5DN