Re: [gtkmm] [Q] Panel Applet IDL etc

> If this is possible I'd like to write a panel applet
> whose IDL is derived from the normal panel applet IDL
> so I can have applications bind to my panel applet and
> thus communicate with it.

Since you mentioned Panel--, I feel obligated to answer you, but I simply
don't understand what you're trying to do. What other applications would
talk to the Generic Applet other than the Panel itself?

--
   .--= ULLA! =----------------------------.  finger cactus@cactus.rulez.org
   \      http://cactus.rulez.org           \   for PGP public key