Re: [gtk-list] Re: Perl/Gtk CVS 19990922

Paolo Molaro wrote:

> > BTW I am trying to set_text of the buttons' labels.
>
> This may be dangerous: check that the child is actually a Gtk::Label
> before using set_text on it.
Thanks for the advice.

> Well, you shouldn't be getting a core dump using Perl/Gtk: provide a test
> case so we can check what's wrong.
I only have a large module, I will try to produce a minimal app that dumps
and send that to you if I can't pinpoint the cause.

Many thanks for all the other improvements and bug fixes, they are too
numerous to list but very much appreciated.

Regards, Dermot