RE: [gtk-list] Centering windows

Hi,

Your problem is not a GTK+ problem. It's the window manager that does not grand your request. All you do by assigning a window GTK_WIN_POS_CENTER to the window is asking the enviromment (which is the window manager) to place the window in the center of the screen. So, you should check the config of your FVWM.

regards,

Arjan