how to show GdkImlibImage?

Hi everyone:
        I use "Gdk_Imlib" library creating a GdkImlibImage object. As a test, I want to show
this image as background of a window widget.

        The sample codes are as follow, but it can not reach my target !!!

#include <gtk/gtk.h>
#include <gdk/gdk.h>
#include <gdk_imlib.h>

int main(int argc, char* argv[])
{
        Gtkwidget * window;
        GdkImlibImage * image;
        GdkPixmap * pixmap;

        gtk_init(&argc,&argv);
        gdk_imlib_init();

        window = gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);
        gtk_widget_realize(window);

/************************************************************************************/

        image = gdk_imlib_load_image("linuxGirl.xpm");// as a sample xpm file
        pixmap = gdk_imlib_copy_image(image);

/************************************************************************************/

        gdk_window_set_back_pixmap(window->window,pixmap,0);
        gtk_widget_set_app_paintable(window,TRUE);
        gdk_window_show(window->window);
        gtk_widget_show(window);

        gtk_mian();
        return 0;
}

As my personal opinion, I think the problem located in the scale which was encapsulated by "/*******/".

It was because that when I use other method to create pixmap it worked well.

So my question is how can I get pixmap from GdkImlibImage?

Waiting for your ideas!

email:         shigang@chpc.ict.ac.cn
shigang