Re: [gtk-list] Re: Optimum way to set the width of a clist

> On Wed, 22 Sep 1999 lightmanaj@earthlink.net wrote:
> > make the width of the scrolled window the same as the width of the
> > entire clist?
> >

> I think it will work if you set the horizontal scroll policy to NEVER
> instead of AUTOMATIC. If not let us know.

Got it, and it worked!! Thank you so much!

BTW, are these questions that I'm presenting FAQs? I keep
complaining in my mind about the lack of good reference
documentation. I know that you have written a wonderful book
(which I'm still getting familiar with, but I don't use GNOME), and I
know that the RDP has come up with something, but the most
important widgets (GtkWidget, GtkCList, GtkWindow, etc.) aren't
documented at all in the RDP.

Phew...I had to let that one out of my system.

Thanks again,
--Arthur