Threading Question

I see that gdk_threads_enter() and _leave() do not have to be called from
the main thread, but does it hurt if they are? I have a function that could
be called from the main gtk thread or a separate thread, and I'd like to
have the mutex locking taken care of in this function.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

"Man is a rope, tied between beast and overman--a rope over an abyss.
 A dangerous across, a dangerous on-the-way, a dangerous looking-back,
 a dangerous shuddering and stopping."
 --Friedrich Nietzsche

PGP signature