Re: [gtk-list] gray scale images

gdk_draw_gray_image(drawable, drawing_area->style->black_gc,
One of my problems here is that I don't know what rowstride does.
  I vaguely remember that rowstride corresponds to the number of pixels
in a single raster line of your widget.  It can be a little more
  I believe rowstride is explained in the documentation on GdkImage,
either in the tutorial or in the gtk reference project.
  Sorry I didn't know more,

Try Juno Web: