Getting the colormap of a GdkImage

Hi all,

I am currently working on enhancing GdkMagick to support the conversion of
GdkDrawables and GdkImages into ImageMagick images, which can be later saved to
disk. I have taken a look at the GdkImage functions and discovered that there
is no way to retrieve a colormap for a GdkImage. Without the image's colormap, I
am unable to convert the pixel values into RGB values that ImageMagick
understands. Do any of you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
--Arthur