Re: [gtk-list] coordinate

I'm trying to write a program that plots point on the xy axis. Is this
possible?
<<
  Yes, my own gtk program is doing that right now.

  For a great way to learn plotting, go to the tutorial section of
http://www.gtk.org and  download the demo program "Scribble.c".  Compile
it, hack it, play with the coordinates in the code.
  Then  try gdk_draw_line where the gdk_draw_rectangle function is, and
you're plotting!  That's how I got started.

  John