Re: [gtk-list] Window Pixel Values

Hi Richard,

I believe there is a function called gdk_image_get which will allow
you to take a GdkDrawable (such as the "window" field of a
GtkWidget) and convert it to a Gdk image. As far as saving this
image to a disk file...well...that's where my work comes in.

I'm working on a library which integrates the ImageMagick toolkit,
which can save up to about 70 (!) file formats, with GTK+. I am
calling this project "GdkMagick". Right now, it's far from complete
and can only convert Gdk drawables to ImageMagick images.
Looks like it might work for you, if you want to take the screen
capture of a GTK/GDK window and save it to a file using
ImageMagick.

The GdkMagick Web site is at the following address:

http://home.earthlink.net/~lightmanaj/GdkMagick

If you need more assistance, let me know (preferrably in private e-
mail).

Thanks,
--Arthur