Re: [gtk-list] compiling

In file included from /usr/local/include/gdk/gdktypes.h:33,
from /usr/local/include/gdk/gdk.h:31,
from /usr/local/include/gtk/gtk.h:,
from file1.c:1
/usr/local/include/glib.h:66: glibconfig.h: No such file or directory
. . .
What am I doing wrong!!!
<<
  Post the exact command line you are compiling with to this list too, so
we can see how your -I (include) parameter is specified.  Do you use the
'gtk-config' flags recommended in the gtk.org helloworld.c tutorial?

  I had this same problem, don't remember exactly how I fixed it...  For
now, read about the -I parameter for gcc, and try passing your
glibconfig.h's path through that...

  John