XError's and GDK

I've noticed that there was a function in gdk called gdk_event_handler_set
() and I was hoping that it could help me, but there isn't an RDP entry
for it, or documentation in general.

Would this help me with catching and coping with BadWindow/BadFont and
other similar Xlib errors?  I'd like to make the application recover from
them.  As it is now, GDK issues an error message and abort()s the program.

Is there any documentation on Gdk error handing through xlib?  If
gdk_event_handler_set() can't help, are there any suggestions on what
might?

TIA
David

http://opop.nols.com/index.shtml - Linux software development
There are three kinds of people:  Those who can count, and those who can't.