Re: [gtk-list] multirow/multicolumn button boxes

I did this recently using a table, but resizing caused me quite a bit of
problems, which I have solved.  This is described in a previous message
to the list. It was for a photo thumbnail browser. I'll send you the
code, if you want it.

If I am not mistaken, buttonboxes are just h/vboxes with buttons packed
inside, so you won't get them to wrap around, as h/vboxes don't wrap
around (and probably shouldn't).

I think you have to settle for a table which you then resize
appropriately. Works for me with my image thumbnail buttons.

--
René Seindal (rene@seindal.dk)			http://www.seindal.dk/rene/