How do you setup the scrollbars in a clist

I am new to the whole gtk thing. I have actually been able to build a
nice little for a kiosk type touch screen system. I want to make the
scroll bars in a clist bigger so they can be used by a touch screen. The
default size they are now is way to amll to be used easily with a
finger.

Is there an easy way to change the size of a scroll bar on a clist. I
want to make it big so it is operable from a touch screen.

Thanks,
Eric
--
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\