Re: [gtk-list] Re: Mouseless GTK+

Kent Schumacher <kent@structural-wood.com> writes:

[...]
| This was (and is, I guess) a pretty well liked navigation strategy.

But what will you do when the widget you reach too was a Text widget?

If one wants to edit some text and press down or up to get to the
bottom / top, then I would find it annoying if I suddenly lost focus
because I pressed the arrow key one to many times.

Of course one could have shift + arrow key or ctrl + arrow key or
something for moving between widgets, but I feel that plain arrow keys
is not the Right Thing[tm] :-)

--
Preben Randhol             oO     "Don't think about domination,  think
[randhol@pvv.org]        .`  ;     about freedom, it doesn't dominate."