RE: [gtk-list] Re: Need advice on key_press_event.

> "Arjan J. Molenaar" <arjan@xirion.nl> writes:
>
> | Have you tried it? Let the canvas do the widget_grab_focus
> thing and just run it...
> |

> It tired that earlier. I might have done somthing wrong, but as
> another widget got the focus, the keybindings didn't work.

hmmm... I can't make a test app myself (i'm on a window$ box :-( )... there is another function: gtk_widget_grab_default. It sounds reasonable... Otherwise I think you have to use an accelerator...

Does anybody know the difference between those two function (.._grab_focus and .._grab_default)?

Arjan