Re: [gtk-list] Bugs in Gtk+/Glib-1.2.4

Marting.Weber wrote:

> I ported the GIMP plugin gflare to Gtk 1.2.x. But when I call it I get some
> error message. I think it is a Gtk problem and not a gflare problem. Please
> tell me if it is my problem.
> Here is the message I get when I start the gflare plugin:
> Gtk_WARNING **: gtk_scrolled_window_add(): cannot add non scrollable widget use
> gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport() instead
This is an error message which is VERY familiar to me.
It happened during the port of my application from GTK 1.0.6 to GTK
1.2.3.
For me this indicates that the plugin was intended for GTK 1.0.x
Maybe that's why these messages happen ?

> GLib-CRITICAL **: file gmain.c: line 500 (g_source_remove): assertion 'tag > 0'
> failed.
> But the funtion gtk_scrolled_window_add() is never used by the plugin.
Strange !
Do you have other versions of the GTK lib installed somewhere ?

No ideas for the other messages, sorry.

HTH,

Norbert.

--
Norbert Bladt		 Payphone Management System Software Development
ascom Autelca AG