Re: [gtk-list] Proper Panel Swallowing?

> I'm having trouble persuading the Gnome Panel to swallow "gstripchart"
> and "lavaps".  I have gotten gstripchart swallowed a few times, and once
> lavaps appeared in the panel (although in upper left of its area instead
> of inside its frame).  Is there a recommended sequence of incantations?

> The List archives revealed one Swallow bug fix last year, but I hope
> that was included by now.  Red Hat 6.0, Gnome 1.0.7, Enlightenment
> 0.16.0.

I was thinking last night, seeing as there's so many people asking how to
swallow apps while using E, maybe we should add a check to the panel, that tests
for one of the Enlightenment environment variables, and displays a message that
tells people that E won't let them swallow apps (and maybe to bug Raster about
it).

iain