Re: [gtk-list] Selling a GTK+ application for money?

If you're only linking against GTK+ libraries, it is legal. GTK+ is
released under LGPL license. If you're taking any code out of a GPL or
LGPL program and modifying it, you must release the code to your program
under GPL, although that doesn't mean you can't sell yours for money.

Cody