Re: [gtk-list] widgets without user input

Check buttons and scroll bars are made for input.  It's a bad idea to
use them for anything the user can't change.  The widgets behave the way
they do for a reason.  You could get the same check effect with a
pixmap, but I don't have any idea why you're using a scrollbar for
anything other than scrolling around.

Clint