Re: [gtk-list] Re: Label text justification broken?

Owen Taylor wrote:

> > I've got this piece of code which is intended to place a fixed
> > label, "File:", at the extreme left, and let the other label
> > fill the frame/hbox. But I want the second label to be left
> > justified and it just doesn't seem to be happening. This is with
> > 1.2.5. I'll upgrade to 1.2.6 if that's the solution, but I'm
> > fighting deadlines here, so I didn't want to spend time on that
> > unless I had to. Any ideas anyone?
>
> This is covered in the FAQ:
>
>  "How do I right (or otherwise) justify a GtkLabel"
>
> [ The FAQ can be found on www.gtk.org or in the GTK+ distribution ]
>
> Regards,
>                                         Owen

Message received and understood. The label is now left
"justified" or aligned, as intended.

Thanks,

-Andy

--
Andy Walker                              Kvaerner Oil & Gas a.s.
andy@lysaker.kvaerner.no                 P.O. Box 222,

   ......if the answer isn't violence, neither is your silence......