Re: [gtk-list] Re: Cannot configure gtk+-1.2.6

On Thu, 21 Oct 1999, Rob Huffstedtler wrote:

> I had this problem last night.  It may be that you have an older version
> of glib-config around, and it is in your path before the one you just
> installed.

Rob,

  Yes, I understood that part of the message, but didn't know how to find
where the outdated component was until you wrote:

> Do a which glib-config, then run that glib-config with --version.

 ,,, and this did it.

  Thank you.

  The new build was put into /usr/local/bin and /usr/bin held 1.2.5 and came
earlier in my path.

Onward!

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
              Making environmentally-responsible mining happen. (SM)