Perl/Gtk GtkXmHTML callbacks

Hi,

I am trying to use the GtkXmHTML widget, I can get it to display some
HTML that I have source()d to it.

Is it possible to do the equivalent of some C code in the example test.c
(and also copmmented out in samples/test.pl)?

---------------8<------------
void
click (GtkWidget *widget, gpointer data)
{
    XmHTMLAnchorCallbackStruct *cbs = (XmHTMLAnchorCallbackStruct *) data;

    printf ("click!\n");
    printf ("URLtype: %s\n", urls [cbs->url_type]);
    printf ("line:    %d\n", cbs->line);
    printf ("href:    %s\n", cbs->href);
    printf ("target:  %s\n", cbs->target);
[...]

I can probably work out how to convert 'printf ("click!\n");' myself but
the callback struct is a mystery to me, and I am even more confused after
reading the .xs and pkgdef files :-)

Regards, Dermot

PS I don't get any docs built for Gnome::* or Gtk::XmHTML even though the
bindings are built correctly. I'm sure that at least the Gnome::*  stuff
used to be built in gtk-perl-ref.pod at one time.