gdk_time_get in cvs tree

While trying to get some code tocompile under the cvs version of gtk, I
noticed that gdk_time_get is not to be found.  The function exists in
1.2.4.

Is this an oversight?  It that function going to be replaced by something
else?  (Will someone be fixing gnome-hello in the cvs tree to show that
change?)  will Linus recieve his honorary doctorate, move to Germany and
change his name to Dr. S.u.S.e.?  (Am I up too late writing code?)

I would check the list archives, but I am unable to connect to them at the
moment.  (The server at gnome.org does not want to respond at the moment.)

Thanks!

alan@ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
    "In the future, everything will have its 15 minutes of blame."