GtkExText 0.0.8

Releasing GtkExText 0.0.8

This is not a replacer for GTKText it has no support for Wchar.
But if someone is knows how Wchar/i18 etc.. please let me know....

But this widget is at the moment for programing enviroments.....

Features:

* Better Property/syntax higlight support
  (Tomas Mailund GtkEditor will hopefully use it in the near future :-)
* Horizontal scrolling (under development its buggy :-/
* Better API for goto line/column
* Events when move cursor (goto line/column)
* Better search capabilities (search line by line etc....)
* Regex support
* Undo support (under development its buggy at the moment)

* And lots of bugs ofcourse...

See the TODO/ChangeLog/README/BUGS and sources...

for more info:

http://www.bahnhof.se/~mikeh/linux_software.html

---

Check out my homepage at (under heavy reconstruction):
http://www.bahnhof.se/~mikeh

Email: mikeh@bahnhof.se
international Phone 46-44-126995
Sweden Phone: 044-126995