Re: [gtk-list] Re: GtkFileSelection and symbolic links

Never heard of such a convertion under Linux but this can only benefit
us all if it can be adopted by developer. It's an annyoing problem and
it's for example one of the reasons why I removed automounted dirs on my

> Does anybody know of similar conventions on other platforms to avoid massive
> mounts by automounters? Maybe it would be a good idea to implement it in
> Linux/GTK/Gnome, too?

Geert Bevin -
Montenegrostraat 11      1060 Brussels
BELGIUM                   0477/302.599