Re: [gtk-list] Re: Perl/Gtk CVS 19990922

On Thu, Sep 30, 1999 at 08:41:35PM +0000, Dermot Musgrove wrote:
> When I removed the call to create the Gnome::Pixmap from the Reference form
> but leaving all the other widgets (Gtk and Gnome), all seemed well.
>
> I can't promise that this is the only way to get a core dump but it always
> dumps on my machine :-)
>
> My setup:
> Linus 2.2.1 on AMD K6-2
> Glib/Gtk+ 1.2.3
> gnome-libs 1.0.16
> Perl/Gtk CVS version downloaded 19990922

This program doesn't core here:
gnome-libs 1.0.10
gtk+ 1.2.4
imlib 1.9.7

Maybe the problem is imlib, as Elliot suggests?
You may try to run the script with gdb to what's going on.

lupus

PS Always "use Gnome" if you use gnome features: in the near future
the gnome support will be compiled in a package of his own.