Truncated option menus

Thanks to Owen, for his suggestion about the option menu truncation.  He
basically said the same as I had heard from others before, with one extra
thing added in - not only do they have to be created and packed in
correctly, with adding the menu to the option menu AFTER creating all of
the elements, but you have to show ALL of the elements before the menu
gets packed into the option menu, otherwise it doesn't work.

I was doing everything right except that.  Usually I just wait until the
end of the function and call gtk_widget_show_all(topwindow) and so on to
get everything to show, but you apparently have to show the individual
items in the option menu before the actual option menu.  I would think
this counts as a gotcha but I'm just glad its fixed.

Thanks again
David
http://opop.nols.com/ Free Software Development
Der Horizont vieler Menschen ist ein Kreis mit Radius Null -- und das
nennen sie ihren Standpunkt.