Setting Fonts

Hi,

I have a program that wants to change the font in all menuitems. I would
like to have them changes not just at startup, but also when I choose an
option. For example, I have a "Change Font" option. When I click on that, I
show an dialog to let the user to select a font.

After that, I don't know how to change the fonts in my program. If I use
gtk_widget_set_style and gtk_widget_get_style, the styles are applied, but
the widgets don't resize to make the text viewable. If I use
gtk_rc_parse_string(), some of the menuitems are not changed.

I would like to know the correct way to do this.

Thanx.

Michael