Re: [gtk-list] Changing Option Menu Selection

Joseph Kain wrote:

> I am writing an application that has two option menu's.  I want to
> programatically change the selected value of one of the options menus
> when the other one changes value.  How can I do this?  I tried using
> gtk_menu_set_active on the menu within the Option Menu widget but that
> didn't work.
>
> Joseph Kain

I believe you want to use the option menus set_history method. The
method is confusingly named, but means (as I understand it) "change
which value is showing in this option menu without executing the code
that would execute if the user selected it".

John Sullivan