Re: [gtk-list] Re: dynamic menus with GtkItemFactory (or without

Hello,
   The main reason that I built a tree in memory like that was for the
CTree widget that the edit bookmarks uses. But, if you want to just create
a menu dynamically you can still use gtk_item_factory_create_item() to
create it. For example:

GtkItemFactoryEntry dummy_item;

dummy_item.path = "/Menu/Item";
/* Take a look at your gtkitemfactory.h file at the _GtkItemFactory
   structure for the other fields you can fill in */
gtk_item_factory_create_item (ifactory, &dummy_item, callback_data, 1);

Brian