RE: [gtk-list] Re: dynamic menus with GtkItemFactory (or without

On 18-Nov-99 Brian Masney wrote:
>    I have this working with the bookmarks menu in gftp
> (http://gftp.seul.org/). Most of the code you'll want to look for is in
> the bookmarks.c file. If you have any questions about the code, feel
> free to let me know.

 Hello Brian,

 thanks for your reply!

 I had a look at this code and, as far as I understand, you didn't
find a way to insert an item into the menu but instead use a tree
ctrl to edit the items and then recreate the menu completely - or
am I missing something?

 I thought about doing it, but decided that it was too inefficient...
Is there any other way to achieve this?

 Thanks,
VZ