ANNOUNCE: GdkMagick Web Page Updates

GdkMagick users:

I have updated my GdkMagick Web page to include a brief comparison among the
GdkMagick, Imlib, and GdkPixbuf libraries. I also restored the API
documentation for GdkMagick 0.5.1 after having taken it down for a week
because it contained GIF images. Note, however, that the API is undergoing
substantial changes for the 0.6 release of GdkMagick, as iterated in a previous
e-mail message that I already sent.

As usual, the GdkMagick home page is located at the following site:

	http://home.earthlink.net/~lightmanaj/GdkMagick/

Thank you very much for your patience and cooperation.

--Arthur