Text highlighting

Is there a way to change the color of the text highlighting?  Is this
connected to the GtkStyle that the widget is using?  If so, which element
is it that I need to change?

It seems that the default text highlighting "color" on my machine is a
light grey type of color.  But since my widgets all have a white style for
their backgrounds, when text is highlighted, it becomes next-to-invisible.

Any ideas?

David Allen
http://opop.nols.com/ Free Software Development
Der Horizont vieler Menschen ist ein Kreis mit Radius Null -- und das
nennen sie ihren Standpunkt.