Re: Window Resize Signals

> I want a callback called whenever the window is resized so that I can save
> the new geometry. It looks like I need either the size_request or
> size_allocate signal from GtkWidget. They both seem to work, so does it
> matter which one I connect to?

    I can't remember what is the correct policy for this. In fact, I don't
    remember when these signal are emitted (after or before size computation
?)
    So I will consider here that the signal are emitted at the end of
    the size_request/size_allocate widget handlers.

    You'd probably want to connect to size_allocate, since the requested
    size may not be the final size of a widget (some widget have a minimum
    request size).

    I Hope this is not too wrong :)

    Emmanuel