Re: [gtk-list] Gtk/Perl more questions =-)

Luis Felipe Piccolini Marull wrote:

Hi again,

You should read the perl manpages that refer to perl's object-oriented
features. As I said in my very first email, the perlmod, perltoot and
perltootc manpages explain how perl objects work. Either use perldoc() or
man() to read the pages. eg 'perldoc perltoot'

> Can't call method "run" without a package or object reference at
> src/SubProject2.pm line 165.
You can construct and show a window by calling, for example,
    my $window = new Window_Name; # The name you used in Glade
    $window->TOPLEVEL->show;

and hide it by calling
    $window->TOPLEVEL->hide;

and destroy it by calling;
    $window->TOPLEVEL->destroy;

and you can access any of the widgets on the form like this:
    $window->FORM->{'widget_name'}->append('hola', 'col2', 'col3');

HTH, Dermot