Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk-Perl CVS 19991031 GtkGLArea.pm missing

On Sat, Nov 06, 1999 at 03:10:34PM +0000, Dermot Musgrove wrote:
> Thank you for doing so much work on Gtk-Perl and improving it so much.
> I can't imagine how many people are using Gtk-Perl but my little Glade-Perl
> module has been downloaded thousands of times and this is just the
> developers who live in the union of Gtk+/Glade/Perl.

And not even all of those. There's libglade too.

Dermot, could you tell me why I would want to use your module instead of
libglade? Speed can't be the issue here.

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed