The GdkEventAny structure

	Hi. In a custom widget I've made, I'm trying to synchronize two
instances of that widget, that is, whatever the user does to one of the
widgets automatically happens to the other.
	The first approach I though of was to receive all relevant events
from one widget and send them to the other, by calling directly it's
handler (same function, but different widget argument) and passing it the
same event struct. That seemed to be the most easy solution, but has one
problem: the two widgets keep dispatching the same event to each other
forever.
	The second approach was to use the send_event member of the event
struct to tell wich of the events is fake, as gtk does (I think). The
problem is that gtk itself already sets this member to TRUE.
  So, I need a user variable in the GdkEventAny structure. If there isn't
such a member, I'd like to sugest it (when development series
begins).
	Anyway, is there an easy solution to this problem? Thanks.

--
Gustavo J.A.M. Carneiro
World::Portugal::FEUP::DEEC::LEEC::TEC